The English cricket jumper is a sporting classic later adopted on both sides of the Atlantic and now this timeless classic has become a fashion staple.
Our iconic cricket jumpers are made in England by a company supplying cricket apparel since 1879.
They are manufactured on 3 ½ gauge Harrison knitting machines, hand cabled and finished from 100% merino wool, ensuring that our garments are constructed to the very highest standard.
* Please carefully follow instructions when washing
- Hand knitted in 100% merino wool
- Traditional over sized cricket jumper design
- Hand cabled and finished
- Limited edition of just 5o sweaters
- Ethically made in Suffolk, England
- FREE UK delivery
There are no reviews yet.