About Us

Our Story

At Pellicano, we believe that true style goes beyond just the clothes you wear – it’s about the values you embody. We are dedicated to providing discerning gentlemen with a curated selection of meticulously crafted menswear that not only looks good but also feels good, both inside and out.

Our journey began with a simple yet profound idea: to create menswear that reflects our commitment to ethical practices and uncompromising quality. From the sourcing of our materials to the craftsmanship of our garments, every step of our process is infused with integrity and a deep respect for both people and planet.

We meticulously handpick the finest fabrics, ensuring not only their luxurious feel but also their sustainable and eco-friendly origins. Our garments are expertly tailored by skilled artisans who share our passion for excellence, resulting in pieces that are timeless in  style, durability and individuality.

But our dedication to ethics doesn’t stop there. We prioritize fair labour practices, only partnering with manufacturers who uphold the highest standards of worker welfare. We believe that everyone involved in the creation of our clothing deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

Pellicano is more than just a menswear brand – we’re a movement towards a more conscious way of dressing. With each purchase, you’re not just investing in quality clothing, but also in a better future for both apparel and the world we inhabit.

Join us in our mission to redefine menswear – one garment, one gentleman, and one ethical choice at a time.

Welcome to Pellicano Menswear, where style meets substance, and ethics meet elegance. 

@pellicanostyle (instagram) 

@pellicanostyle (X / Twitter)

Shout Quietly!

Our Commitment

  1. Fair Labour Practices

We believe that everyone involved in the creation of our clothing deserves fair treatment and respect. That’s why we partner with manufacturers and artisans who share our values, ensuring that every garment is made under safe and fair working conditions.

  1. Social Responsibility

We believe companies, customers and communities can and should thrive together. We have worked with food bank charities such as The Trussell Trust and local Fans food bank initiatives to raise awareness ; with the help of our customers and friends we have raised over £1200  in donations. In the last 5 years.

  1. Going Green

Employing practises that reduce our carbon footprint and waste has been key in our drive to become ‘greener’. We have reduced our non-recyclable packaging and posting materials by around 80% and are still working on the remaining 20%.

Our pieces are crafted and shipped from the UK or Europe, buy as local as possible. We continue to reduce our footprint and damage to the world we live in.

  1. Ethical Sourcing

A company priority for improvement. We are working to  select materials that meet the highest standards of sustainability and ethical production.  We are working to source from organic cotton and recycled polyester to eco-friendly dyes, every fabric and component in our garments is chosen with the utmost consideration for people and the planet. Many of our fabrics adhere to the ‘Circular Fabric Standard’.

Join Us in Making a Difference

When you choose Pellicano, you’re not just buying clothes – you’re joining a movement towards a more sustainable and ethical fashion industry. Together, we can make a difference, one garment at a time.

Shout Quietly!

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the basket.