Italian sunglasses by ‘The Bespoke Dudes’ of Milano
A classic sixties design with a strong nod to Harry Palmer of The Ipcress File . These sunglasses have a strong black frame made from acetate supplied by Mazzucchelli Varese and gradient grey lenses. Handmade in Italy.
Lightweight but strong and suitable for any face shape, even rounder ones.
- Gradient grey lenses with a high quality level 3 filter
- Elegant and light acetate frame
- Made in Italy lenses to guarantee an incredible optical quality and 100% UV protection
- Bow tie detail on the hinges which feature four screws rather than the usual 2 – tightened by hand
- Each pair is delivered with a stylish, hard carrying case and lens cloth for cleaning
51 mm lens diameter
20 mm bridge width
145 mm temple arm length
145 mm frame width
CRAFTSMANSHIP | HANDMADE IN ITALY | TIMELESS
Returns policy for sunglasses: click here ( In addition to usual Pellicano T&C’s.)
There are no reviews yet.