Italian sunglasses by ‘The Bespoke Dudes’ of Milano
A classic sixties design with a strong nod to Harry Palmer of The Ipcress File . These sunglasses have a strong brown frame made from acetate supplied by Mazzucchelli Varese and bottle lenses and are then handmade in Italy.
Lightweight but strong and suitable for any face shape, even rounder ones.
- Elegant and light acetate frame
- Bottle green lenses with a high quality level 3 filter
- Made in Italy lenses to guarantee an incredible optical quality and 100% UV protection
- Bow tie detail on the hinges which feature four screws rather than the usual 2 – tightened by hand
- Each pair is delivered with a stylish, hard carrying case and lens cloth for cleaning
51 mm lens diameter
20 mm bridge width
145 mm temple arm length
145 mm frame width
CRAFTSMANSHIP | HANDMADE IN ITALY | TIMELESS
Returns policy for sunglasses: click here ( In addition to usual Pellicano T&C’s.)
There are no reviews yet.