The Cuban collar shirt (sometimes known as the revere or camp collar) is an old-school staple; from its native home on the Malecon, Havana to the 1950’s jazz clubs of Soho.
It began life as a loose fitting work-shirt designed for the heat of the Caribbean – now it’s the summer essential; smarter than a polo and more comfortable than a long sleeve business shirt.
Wear with Italian shades and loafers to complete the look.
- A fine mid-weight Italian cotton fabric
- Real mother of pearl buttons throughout
- Notch lapel and unlined collar
- Traditional straight hem
- Traditional boxy regular fit for the summer heat
- Hand cut and crafted in Italy by artisans
- Free delivery to the UK & Europe