The English cricket jumper is a sporting classic later adopted on both sides of the Atlantic and the slopes of Europe by golfers, tennis players and skiers.
As with many garments, the timeless sweater is now also now a fashion staple.
Our traditional cricket jumpers are made in England by a company supplying cricket apparel since 1879.
They are manufactured on 3 ½ gauge Harrison knitting machines, hand cabled and finished from 100% merino wool, ensuring that our garments are constructed to the very highest standard.
* Please carefully follow instructions when washing
- Hand knitted in 100% merino wool
- Traditional over sized cricket jumper design
- Hand cabled and finished
- Limited edition of just 5o sweaters
- Ethically made in Suffolk, England
- FREE UK delivery
There are no reviews yet.