Italian sunglasses by ‘The Bespoke Dudes’ of Milano
Our ‘browline’ 1950’s style Italian sunglasses are the very essence of style and elegance, thanks to the blend of two different materials: acetate and metal.
These sunglasses have a black frame, handmade in Italy. The green lenses, along with the elegant squared shape of the glasses, make for a stylish and timeless product.
Tastefully retro and minimal.
- Elegant and light acetate and metal frame
- Bottle green lenses with a high quality level 3 filter
- Made in Italy lenses to guarantee an incredible optical quality and 100% UV protection
- Bow tie detail on the hinges which feature four screws rather than the usual 2 – tightened by hand
- Each pair is delivered with a stylish, hard carrying case and lens cloth for cleaning
- FREE delivery to the UK
49 mm lens diameter
22 mm bridge width
145 mm temple arm length
146.6 mm frame width
CRAFTSMANSHIP | HANDMADE IN ITALY | TIMELESS
Returns policy for sunglasses: click here ( In addition to usual Pellicano T&C’s.)